Awards and Recognition
With an award-winning career spanning over 16 years in medicine, Dr. Chris Livingston demonstrates a command for the science of medicine and the art of plastic surgery through numerous accolades and achievements. His entrepreneurial spirit has allowed him many successful years of running his own private practice, Livingston Plastic Surgery, and his expertise has provided him the opportunity to lend his talents to some of the country’s premier medical centers in the country and the University of Texas Health Science Center and School of Medicine, where he teaches plastic surgery.
His more recent recognitions include:
- Super Doctors Award
- Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified in Hand Surgery
- Fellow of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Association of Hand Surgery
- Fellow of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- America’s Top Physicians in Plastic Surgery, Guide to America’s Top Physicians
- Plastic Surgery Consultant to WebMD
- Best Doctors for Women by H Texas Magazine
- Houston’s Top Doctors by H Texas Magazine
- Teaching faculty within the Division of Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center
For more information on Dr. Livingston’s career and Livingston Plastic Surgery, view his curriculum vitae.