How do you feel about your breasts? We don’t care if your breasts are big, small, or in between, we just want you to love them. We realize that perfectly sized, always perky breasts aren’t always reality and we offer a variety of cosmetic breast surgeries to help you achieve your ideal look.
Breast Augmentation- What Can It Do for You?
Have you ever wished for larger breasts? Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, can increase your cup size and balance your figure. This procedure changes your shape by placing an implant into the breast, either on top of or below the pectoral muscle. This implant will remain inside of your breast until it is removed and can add volume and fullness for many years, even decades in some patients.
What can breast augmentation do for you? Our patients choose this procedure for many reasons including:
- Increase breast size.
- Balance breast size with body type and figure.
- Correct breast abnormalities from congenital deformities or trauma.
- Reform the breasts after mastectomy.
- Restore breast volume after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Boost self-confidence.
Breast augmentation is highly customizable. Implants come in many shapes and sizes. We’ll work with you to determine your ideal breast appearance and to choose implants that best meet your aesthetic goals.
Breast Lift- What Can It Do for You?
It doesn’t matter how much you exercise or how often you wear a bra, if you have breasts; eventually, they are going to sag. Breast sagging happens to most women, often after pregnancy or weight-loss, regardless of breast size.
During a lift, we remove excess skin, reposition the breast tissues, and restore a more youthful breast shape. Supportive sutures are placed into the breast tissue to help the breasts maintain their youthful shape. This procedure can:
- Correct breast sagging.
- Lift and reposition breast tissues.
- Restore breast appearance after pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss.
- Resize or reposition the areola.
Your breast lift will be customized to your breasts and your aesthetic goals. Dr. Livingston uses a variety of incision types and lifting techniques, ensuring a good result for each patient.
Breast Augmentation + Breast Lift- What Are the Benefits of Combining These Treatments?
Breast lift or breast augmentation? You don’t have to choose between these two procedures. If you want bigger breasts and a youthful breast shape, you may be a good candidate for a breast lift and augmentation combination. With one trip to the operating room, we can remove excess skin, reposition breast tissues, and place implants. You’ll get the benefits of both procedures but will only have to get surgery once.
Combining breast lift and breast augmentation offers many benefits:
- Achieve a Better Result- When an implant is placed into the breast, a little extra tissue can be a good thing. We use this tissue and skin to cover the implant and camouflage it. However, too much extra tissue means a saggy breast. When we lift and place implants at the same time, we can use some of your excess tissue to cover the implant and remove what we don’t need to ensure a youthful breast shape. We can achieve better results by pairing these two procedures together than we could achieve if each occurred separately.
- One Surgery, Double Benefits- Enjoy larger and lifted breasts with one surgery.
- Less Recovery Time- Recover from both procedures at the same time. Most patients are back to work in a few days, similar to what is expected after a single breast surgery.
- Save Money- Combining treatments can save money for some patients.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction- Many women report disappointment at the volume loss they’ve experienced due to aging or pregnancy. Adding an implant to the breast during a lift can improve the outcome from surgery and increase your satisfaction with your results.
Which Procedure Is Best for Me?
Breast lift, breast augmentation, and augmentation with a lift can all produce stunning results. The trick to loving your breasts is choosing the right treatment for your body and your goals. Get personalized advice about the best options for you during a breast surgery consultation. We’ll perform an examination and offer treatment recommendations, answer questions, and explain cost and financing options for each procedure you’re considering. Call us at 281-501-1812 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Livingston.
These basic guidelines can give you a better idea of which treatment may be best:
- Breast Lift- Choose a breast lift for a more youthful breast shape. A breast lift won’t dramatically change your breast size, so opt for a lift alone if you’re happy with your current cup size but want to correct sagging.
- Breast Augmentation- Choose breast augmentation if you want to increase your breast size or enhance your breast shape. Implants come in many sizes, so a big size increase isn’t necessary. Implants without a lift won’t correct sagging, so your skin should be taut and elastic.
- Breast Augmentation + Lift- Transform your breasts! This procedure will reshape, resize, and reform your breasts. This provides the most dramatic change to your breast appearance. A lift and implant combination is very popular after pregnancy/breastfeeding or weight loss.
Achieve breast perfection at Livingston Plastic Surgery. Call us to learn more about your options for breast enhancement in Houston, TX.