Are You a Candidate?
Women with saline or silicone breast implants that are unhappy with the shape, size, location (animation deformity), ptosis (sagging), have pain and/or deformity associated with capsular contracture, and may have had complications from prior breast surgeries are excellent candidates for breast implant reduction:
- Are at a healthy weight
- Have realistic expectations
- Don’t smoke
- Are not happy with their breast appearance
- Have heavy breasts causing discomfort
- Have ruptured or leaking implants
- Struggle with hardened tissue
- Are making lifestyle changes
If you’re considering the operation, you will need to weigh your options carefully. Dr. Livingston will discuss this with you during your breast implant removal consultation.