BROW LIFT HOUSTON
In an effort to help reduce the signs of aging apparent through the face, Dr. Livingston offers brow lift surgery. Also known as “forehead-plasty,” treatment is capable of correcting a variety of imperfections throughout the upper half of the facial region. Your procedure can do all of the following:
- Reduce creases along the forehead, between the eyes, and above the nasal bridge
- Improve frown lines that may be present between the eyebrows
- Reposition a brow that may be sagging onto the upper eyelids
- Raise the eyebrows to a higher, more alert position
- Correct eyebrow asymmetry
- Correct minor upper eyelid sagging and loose skin
Brow lift surgery offers a long-lasting solution to aged skin and is commonly performed on patients who are displeased with the wrinkles and droopiness of the upper portion of their face. As rejuvenation for the upper area of the face, your treatment can also be combined with a number of other procedures, such as facelift surgery (“rhytidectomy”), eyelid surgery (“blepharoplasty“), and skin care, including laser resurfacing and chemical peels.
Whether you may need a brow/forehead lift alone or in conjunction with a variety of procedures, Dr. Livingston will thoroughly assess your concerns and help you decide the proper course of action to reach your goals.